Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Honey Mustard Sauce

This is one of my go-to recipes that I use when baking my favorite Honey Mustard Chicken or as a dipping sauce for chicken strips or jo-jo's. I've modified this sauce from the original recipe because I've learned to love mustard A LOT more since the original recipe was developed. Now I use three different mustards that I always have on hand and it makes this sauce totally amazing. It certainly doesn't hurt that this is super simple and super, super fast to throw together!


Ingredients:

4 parts mayo
2 parts yellow mustard
1 part Dijon mustard
1 part stone ground mustard
1-2 parts honey (depending on your tastes)
splash apple cider vinegar

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.

Use as a dipping sauce or slather over a chicken breast and bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment