Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Melt In Your Mouth Chicken

It seems silly to me to have a recipe for something this simple, but this chicken really IS good and it really IS easy... so apparently it is worth writing down.

Ingredients:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup (or a bit more) Parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
1/2 tsp. (or to taste) garlic seasoning (I use Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic seasoning RELIGIOUSLY. It's amazing. Times ten.)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Mix mayo, cheese, and seasonings. Spread over chicken.
Bake chicken in a greased baking dish for 25-30 minutes until juices run clear.

See.... crazy easy.

Original recipe can be found here. It was so good that I didn't make any modifications... and that's saying something since I ALWAYS tinker with recipes!

1 comment:

  1. I have almost the exact recipe but instead of mayo, I use non fat Greek yogurt. Less calories/Fat! I'm always skinnying up recipes lol

    ReplyDelete